The United States District Court, Central District of California, invites applications for the position of Law Clerk to the Honorable Alicia G. Rosenberg, United States Magistrate Judge. This position is for a two year term and may be extended to a Career Law Clerk position.
Principal duties of the position include:
- Research substantive issues of federal and state law;
- Draft legal memoranda, opinions and orders;
- Prepare the Judge for hearings, trials, or mediations;
- Assist the Judge and Courtroom Deputy Clerk with docket and case management;
- Generally provide legal counsel and support to the Judge; and
- Exhibit the highest standards of excellence and integrity.
Please visit this link for more information.